• Cooperation between the Agency and some United Nations organizations in capacity-building and strengthening The role of official statistics and support for the activities of the Agency, including:
• United Nations Development Program (UNDP).
• United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA).
• FAO (FAO).
• UN-ESCWA - Economic Commission for Africa (ECA).
Cooperation between the Agency and the following organizations and institutions:
● League of Arab States.
● African Development Bank (AfDB).
• African Common Market for Eastern and Southern Africa (COMESA).
• Cooperation between the Agency and the Norwegian Statistics under the Memorandum of Understanding signed Between the two sides in 2014, to implement a three-year program, aims to strengthen role of official statistics in Sudan. The program will develop and build capacity
For economic statistics in the collection, analysis and dissemination of data.
● Memorandum of Understanding between the CBS Sudan and the Chinese Central
Bureau of Statistics in the field of Statistics